ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist using slightly thinner walls and sharper radius edges. This double bowl style offers a beautiful thinly fluted front apron design with a decorative top lip.
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink :
• The Quality of the Finish
• The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish.
• The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
• Bottom Width: 32 1/2" Top Width 32 3/4" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/8"
• 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
• Wall Thickness: 3/4"
• Bowl Dimensions: 15 1/8" x 18 1/8" x 9 1/8"
• Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Further,minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass the quality control inspection and will be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
• Warranty: 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10-year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze.
Many Also Love
Be The First To Know
Interested in new product launches and exclusive promotions? Sign up and stay tuned...