Cast Iron Double Clawfoot Tub 60", Telephone Faucet Brushed Nickel Package
Built with room for two, this cast iron double ended clawfoot bathtub is an incredibly spacious 60" total comfort zone! This model comes with 7" deck mount faucet drillings. Multiple colored finished feet are included.
Cast iron tubs are well known to be the top choice when it comes to lasting tub quality. Besides being both thicker and more durable than their steel counterparts, our cast iron bathtubs are far more rust resistant than steel tubs.
Cast iron insulates far better than steel, letting you relax in your warm bath much longer after a stressful day.
The Cast Iron Tub packages are sold as a complete plumbing set. They include matching faucet and drains, as well as the necessary hardware to make a beautiful statement in your bathroom.
If you are tired of spending time and money replacing your old bathtub, Cambridge's quality cast iron bathtubs will look as new as the day you got it for years to come.
Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub 60" X 30" with ̴Ì_7" Deck Mount Faucet Drillings and English Telephone Style Faucet Complete Plumbing Package Includes:
- Faucet Model: CAM684D Deckmount Gooseneck Faucet
- Supply Line: CAM341D with Floor Escutcheons & Shut Off Valves
- Drain & overflow: CAM1900LTB with Floor Escutcheon
Double Ended Clawfoot Bath Tub::
- Pristine̴Ì_Porcelain Interior
- Dual Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction Weighing in at 375 Pounds
- 22" H x 30" W x 60" L
- 7 inch rim drilling for Deck Mount Faucet
- 3 1/2 inch Rolled Rim
- A full 44 Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- Easy to clean
- Durable Heavy-Duty Construction
- Pristine White Color
- Porcelain Interior
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
We Also Recommend