$ 2,581.41 $ 4,870.59
You Save 47% ($ 2,289.18)
Built with room for two, this cast iron double ended claw foot bathtub is an incredibly spacious 67" total comfort zone! This model comes with no faucet drillings. Multiple colored finished feet are included.
Cast iron tubs are well known to be the top choice when it comes to lasting tub quality. Besides being both thicker and more durable than their steel counterparts, our cast iron bathtubs are far more rust resistant than steel tubs.
Cast iron insulates far better than steel, letting you relax in your warm bath much longer after a stressful day.
The Cast Iron Tub packages are sold as a complete plumbing set. They include matching faucet and drains, as well as the necessary hardware to make a beautiful statement in your bathroom.
If you are tired of spending time and money replacing your old bathtub, Cambridge's quality cast iron bathtubs will look as new as the day you got it for years to come.
Cast Iron Double Ended Claw foot Tub 67" X 30" with no Faucet Drillings and Complete Free Standing English Telephone Style Faucet with Hand Held Shower Assembly Plumbing Package
Plumbing Package Includes
- Faucet Model: CAM684 Gooseneck Faucet with Hand Held Shower
- Supply Line: CAM398 Freestanding with Floor Escutcheons & Shut Off Valves
- Drain & overflow: CAM1900LTB with Floor Escutcheon
67 inch Double Ended Claw foot Bathtub
- Room for Two
- Easy to clean
- Durable Heavy-Duty Construction
- Pristine White Color
- Highest Quality Porcelain Interior
- Dual Ended Rolled Rim Tub
- 14 inches to overflow
- A Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- 375 Pounds Empty
- 22" H x 30" W x 67" L
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- A full Fifty Six (56) Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- Ball and Claw Feet