$ 4,019.49 $ 7,583.94
You Save 46% ($ 3,564.45)
Designing your bathroom to include a cast iron double ended slipper clawfoot tub reveals your taste for both elegance and style in your bathroom design. One of our most romantic and relaxing cast iron tubs available, this 71" double ended soaking tub is roomy enough for two and offers a perfect reclining slipper at both ends of the tub. Comes with 7" deck mount faucet drillings. Mulpitle colored finished feet are.
Cast iron tubs are well known to be the top choice when it comes to lasting tub quality. Besides being both thicker and more durable than their steel counterparts, our cast iron bathtubs are far more rust resistant than steel tubs.
Cast iron insulates far better than steel, letting you relax in your warm bath much longer after a stressful day.
The Cast Iron Tub packages are sold as a complete plumbing set. They include matching faucet and drains, as well as the necessary hardware to make a beautiful statement in your bathroom.
If you are tired of spending time and money replacing your old bathtub, Cambridge's quality cast iron bathtubs will look as new as the day you got it for years to come.
Cast Iron Double Ended Slipper Tub 71" X 30" with 7" Deck Mount Faucet Drillings and British Telephone Style Faucet Complete Plumbing Package With Six Inch Deck Mount Risers
Plumbing Package Includes:
- Faucet Model: CAM463D-6 Deck Mount with 6̴Ì_inch Riser
- Supply Line: CAM341D with Floor Escutcheons & Shut Off Valves
- Drain & overflow: CAM1900LTB with Floor Escutcheon
Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub Design:
- Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Slipper Tub Design
- Royal Porcelain Smooth Interior &̴Ì_Painted Exterior
- Full 6 inch Rise on Both Slipper Ends
- Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design
- Lion's Paw Feet
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- 7" Deck Mount Faucet Holes
- Pristine White
- Easy to Clean
- 14 inches to OVERLOW
- A full Forty Four (44) Gallons of Bathtub Water Capacity
- Highest̴Ì_Quality Cast Iron Construction Weighing 390 lbs Empty