$ 4,309.00 $ 8,133.92
You Save 47% ($ 3,824.92)
This cast iron 71" dual ended tub with pedestal and exquisite contoured slipper ends provides the perfect haven for your relaxation. Escape away into steaming water and layers of foaming bath from either end of the tub while experiencing the ultimate couple's hideaway and relaxation for two. This model has 7" deck mount faucet drillings. Plumbing package is included.
Cast iron tubs are well known to be the top choice when it comes to lasting tub quality. Besides being both thicker and more durable than their steel counterparts, our cast iron bathtubs are far more rust resistant than steel tubs.
Cast iron insulates far better than steel, letting you relax in your warm bath much longer after a stressful day.
The Cast Iron Tub packages are sold as a complete plumbing set. They include matching faucet and drains, as well as the necessary hardware to make a beautiful statement in your bathroom.
If you are tired of spending time and money replacing your old bathtub, Cambridge's quality cast iron bathtubs will look as new as the day you got it for years to come.
Cast Iron Double Ended Slipper Tub 71" X 30" with 7" Deck Mount Faucet Drillings and English Telephone Style Faucet Complete Plumbing Package
Plumbing Package Includes:
- Faucet Model: CAM684D Deckmount Gooseneck Faucet
- Supply Line: CAM341D with Floor Escutcheons & Shut Off Valves
- Drain & overflow: CAM1900LTB with Floor Escutcheon
Cast Iron Double Ended Slipper Pedestal Bathtub:
- 29" H x 30" W x 71" L
- Full Forty One (41) Gallon Bathtub Water Capacity
- With 7" to center Rim Drilling for Deck Mount Faucet
- 15 inches to overflow
- Easy to Clean
- Pristine White Porcelain Interior
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Tub is All One Piece
- Long lasting Cast Iron Tub Construction Weighing 445 lbs.