$ 3,709.00 $ 6,995.00
You Save 46% ($ 3,286.00)
Built with room for two, this cast iron double ended clawfoot bathtub is an incredibly spacious 67" total comfort zone! This model comes with 7" deck mount faucet drillings. Mulpitle colored finished feet are included.
Cast iron tubs are well known to be the top choice when it comes to lasting tub quality. Besides being both thicker and more durable than their steel counterparts, our cast iron bathtubs are far more rust resistant than steel tubs.
Cast iron insulates far better than steel, letting you relax in your warm bath much longer after a stressful day.
The Cast Iron Tub packages are sold as a complete plumbing set. They include matching faucet and drains, as well as the necessary hardware to make a beautiful statement in your bathroom.
If you are tired of spending time and money replacing your old bathtub, Cambridge's quality cast iron bathtubs will look as new as the day you got it for years to come.
Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub 67" X 30" with 7" Deck Mount Faucet Drillings and Complete Deckmount Plumbing Package With Six Inch Deck Mount Risers
Plumbing Package Includes:
- Faucet Model: CAM463D-6 Deck Mount with 6̴Ì_inch Riser
- Supply Line: CAM341D with Floor Escutcheons & Shut Off Valves
- Drain & overflow: CAM1900LTB with Floor Escutcheon
Classic Double Ended Claw Foot Bathtub Design Includes:
- Gorgeous Top Quality Porcelain Interior
- Double Ended Rolled Rim Tub Edges
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Pristine White Color
- Porcelain Interior
- Durable Heavy-Duty Construction
- Easy to clean
- 22" H x 30" W x 67" L
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction weighing in at 375 Pounds
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- Deckmount Holes
- 14 inches to overflow
- A full Fifty Six (56) Gallons of Bathtub Capacity
- A Wonderful Freestanding Tub Design