Cast Iron Rolled Rim Tub 61", Telephone Faucet Brushed Nickel Package
Cast iron tubs are well known to be the top choice when it comes to lasting tub quality. Besides being both thicker and more durable than their steel counterparts, our cast iron bathtubs are far more rust resistant than steel tubs.
Cast iron insulates far better than steel, letting you relax in your warm bath much longer after a stressful day.
The Cast Iron Tub packages are sold as a complete plumbing set. They include matching faucet and drains, as well as the necessary hardware to make a beautiful statement in your bathroom.
If you are tired of spending time and money replacing your old bathtub, Cambridge's quality cast iron bathtubs will look as new as the day you got it for years to come.
Cast-Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub 61" X 30" with 3 3/8" Bathtub Wall Faucet Drillings and English Telephone Style Faucet Complete Plumbing Package
Plumbing Package Includes:
- Faucet Model: CAM684BTW Gooseneck Faucet with Hand Held Shower
- Supply Line: CAM342D with Floor Escutcheons & Shut Off Valves
- Drain & overflow: CAM1900LTB with Floor Escutcheon
61" Cast Iron Rolled Rim Clawfoot Tub::
- Weighing in at 325 Pounds (Empty)
- Porcelain Interior
- 13 inches to overflow
- Incredible̴Ì_Freestanding Tub Design
- 3 3/8 inch drilling for wall mount faucet
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtub Design
- Pristine White
- Easy to Clean
- A full forty one (41) Gallons of water capacity
- Rugged Cast Iron Tub Construction
- Full Manufacturers Warranty
- 23" H x 30" W x 61" L
We Also Recommend