$ 2,383.49 $ 4,164.03
You Save 42% ($ 1,780.54)
With its impressive ball and claw feet, this is clearly the ideal choice for those looking for style, luxury and affordability. This bathtub comes with 7" deck mount faucet drillings. Mulpitle colored finished feet are included.
Cast iron tubs are well known to be the top choice when it comes to lasting tub quality. Besides being both thicker and more durable than their steel counterparts, our cast iron bathtubs are far more rust resistant than steel tubs.
Cast iron insulates far better than steel, letting you relax in your warm bath much longer after a stressful day.
The Cast Iron Tub packages are sold as a complete plumbing set. They include matching faucet and drains, as well as the necessary hardware to make a beautiful statement in your bathroom.
If you are tired of spending time and money replacing your old bathtub, Cambridge's quality cast iron bathtubs will look as new as the day you got it for years to come.
Cast Iron Slipper Clawfoot Tub 61" X 30" with 7" Deck Mount Faucet Drillings and Complete Deckmount Plumbing Package
Plumbing Package Includes:
- Faucet Model: CAM463D-2 Deck Mount with 2 inch Riser
- Supply Line: CAM341D with Floor Escutcheons & Shut Off Valves
- Drain & overflow: CAM1900LTB with Floor Escutcheon
ST-61 Cast Iron Clawfoot Slipper Bathtub:
- 28" H x 30" W x 61" L
- Classic Slipper Construction
- Top quality Porcelain Interior
- Slipper Design with 30" x 61" Dimensions
- 7 inch to center Deck Mount Faucet holes
- 46 gallon capacity
- Single Slipper
- Pristine White
- Easy to Clean
- 14 inches to overflow
- Feet are Ball & Claw
- Complete Manufacturers Warranty
- 320 lbs. empty