James Martin Furniture
Chicago 60" Double Vanity, White Washed Walnut
This series is an updated take on Mid-Century̴Ì_Modern style. Clean lines and a ample storage make these vanities a welcome addition to your bathroom. Hand-crafted from North American Walnut and Birch hardwoods and veneers, the Chicago series features a washed taupe finish to compliment todays interiors. The simple, modern drawer and door knobs are finished in a soft brushed satin silver color. This series also features premium soft-close drawer glides and door hinges. The cabinets ship with chrome finished metal legs for standard installation. The Chicago cabinets may also be wall mounted, for a̴?ÌÝ?floating‰ۡó? vanity look. Heavy-duty brackets for wall mounting are included with the cabinet. This series looks particularly striking with our new Quartz solid-surface tops with rectangular basins.
- Vanity cabinet may be hung on wall, or chrome finish metal legs may be used for the cabinet to sit on the floor.
- Acacia Solids with American Walnut Veneers over hardwood plywood cores for strength and reduced flex.
- Satin Nickel finish hardware.
- Two full size doors, Four standard drawers (two are double-height) and Two top row, tip-out drawers.
- Rectangle sink included with 3cm quartz top
- Natural tops finished and sealed to prevent stains and water marks
- Cabinet height without legs is 27.6"
- Soft-close, under mount drawer glides and soft-close door hinges
- Construction Material: Acacia Solids with American Walnut
- Vanity Cabinet Color/Finish: White Washed Walnut
- Distressed Finish: Yes
- Number of Shelves: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Soft Close Hinges: Yes
- Number of Drawers: 6
- Soft Close Slides: Yes
- Hardware Finish: Satin Nickel
- No Assembly Required
- Vanity Height (Floor to Countertop): 33.75"
- Vanity Width: 60"
- Vanity Depth: 23.5"
- Vanity Weight (Including Top): 326lbs (+/- 20lbs depending on top)
- Cabinet Weight w/o Top: 141lbs
James Martin vanities come with the option of purchasing a vanity cabinet base without a countertop. The countertop choices come in either granite or marble. Granite is a hard, non-porous surface ideal for bathroom vanity countertops. Granite is resistant against heat, scratches and stains, mold and mildew. Marble countertops are porous stone, and give each vanity a unique look due to its natural veining. Marble requires slightly more maintenance than other stones but can last a life time with proper maintenance.
We recommend sealing granite stone every 6-12 months and marble every 3-6 months.
- Countertop Options: Absolute Black Rustic Granite, Carrara White Marble, Galala Beige Marble, Santa Cecilia Granite, Shadow Gray Quartz, Snow White Quartz, No Countertop
- Backsplash Included: No
The sink shapes vary by countertop material. The Arctic Fall Solid Surface top and the Quartz tops all come with rectangle sinks and the granite and marble tops come with oval sinks. (See spec sheet for exact dimensions)
- Number of Sinks: 1
- Overflow: Yes
- Drain Included: No
- Sink Installation Type : Under mount
- Sink Material : Porcelain
- Sink Back to Front: 12"
- Sink Width: 16.5"
- Sink Depth: 8"
- Center to Center Faucet Hole Spacing: 8"
Product Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects. We will repair or replace any defective product, if the product is defective in material or workmanship at our discretion. No warranty is expressed or implied regarding damages resulting from consumer misuse.
*Faucets, drains and mirrors are not included.
We Also Recommend