Traditional, Contemporary, Classic, or unassuming Transitional. Whatever your style, these Rangaire cabinets lets you express it. Whether remodeling or building, the selection is vast and provides options for most installations. Flexible features meet your needs including fast installation, aesthetic centerpiece, extra viewing space, extra storage, or even hidden storage.
- Surface Mount Installation- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Formed and welded steel housing (WB/ST)- 25 gauge steel construction with white, heat cured, acrylic paint finish, Polished stainless steel trim strips - both sides and bottom on body front, 22 gauge galvanized steel top cover
- Sliding Mirror Doors- 1/8in thick float glass mirror door with polished edges, 4 sides (2 typical), Clear acrylic door pull (2 typical), Mirror doors slide in white PVC dual slotted tracks (2 typical / one top & one bottom) snapped into housing
- Incandescent dual light sockets (2 typical) (Uses four 60 watt maximum, medium base, 120V bulbs (I60A) - bulbs not included)
- White, translucent plastic lens, .063in thick high impact polystyrene, Ribbed outside surface
- Grounded on/off switch located top right side of cabinet
- 25 gauge steel shelf with white, heat cured, acrylic paint finish (1 typical) Fixed shelf (FX)
- Includes installation hardware
Please check product description carefully for the actual number of shelves, NOT the picture.