James Martin Furniture
Metropolitan 60" Double Vanity, Silver Oak
Minimal Modern style is featured in Metropolitan Series. Very clean lines and ample storage make these vanities a welcome addition to your bathroom. Hand-crafted from North American Birch hardwoods and̴Ì_featuring̴Ì_exotic veneers like Macassar Ebony, American Walnut and Silver Oak, the Metropolitan series compliment todays modern interiors. The sleek drawer and door pulls are finished in a soft brushed satin silver color. This series also features premium soft-close drawer glides and door hinges. The cabinets ship with chrome finished metal legs for standard installation. The Metropolitan cabinets may also be wall mounted, for a̴?ÌÝ?floating‰ۡó? vanity look. Heavy-duty brackets for wall mounting are included with the cabinet. This series looks very striking without new Quartz solid-surface tops and rectangular basins.
- Vanity cabinet may be hung on wall, or chrome finish metal legs may be used for the cabinet to sit on the floor.
- Birch Solids with American Walnut Veneers over hardwood plywood cores for strength and reduced flex.
- Sleek Chrome finish hardware.
- Height without legs is 27.6"
- Rectangle sink included with 3cm quartz top
- Soft-close, under mount drawer glides and soft-close door hinges
- Two full size doors for easy access and Six full-depth drawers for ample storage.
- Construction Material: Birch
- Vanity Cabinet Color/Finish: Silver Oak
- Distressed Finish: Yes
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Soft Close Hinges: Yes
- Number of Drawers: 6
- Soft Close Slides: Yes
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- No Assembly Required
- Vanity Height (Floor to Countertop): 32.8"
- Vanity Width: 60"
- Vanity Depth: 22.5"
- Vanity Weight (Including Top): 383lbs (+/- 20lbs depending on top)
- Cabinet Weight w/o Top: 198lbs
James Martin vanities come with the option of purchasing a vanity cabinet base without a countertop. The countertop choices come in either granite or marble. Granite is a hard, non-porous surface ideal for bathroom vanity countertops. Granite is resistant against heat, scratches and stains, mold and mildew. Marble countertops are porous stone, and give each vanity a unique look due to its natural veining. Marble requires slightly more maintenance than other stones but can last a life time with proper maintenance.
We recommend sealing granite stone every 6-12 months and marble every 3-6 months.
- Countertop Options: Absolute Black Rustic Granite, Carrara White Marble, Galala Beige Marble, Santa Cecilia Granite, Shadow Gray Quartz, Snow White Quartz, No Countertop
- Backsplash Included: No
The sink shapes vary by countertop material. The Arctic Fall Solid Surface top and the Quartz tops all come with rectangle sinks and the granite and marble tops come with oval sinks. (See spec sheet for exact dimensions)
- Number of Sinks: 0
- Overflow: Yes
- Drain Included: No
- Sink Installation Type : Under mount
- Sink Material : Porcelain
- Sink Back to Front: 12"
- Sink Width: 16.5"
- Sink Depth: 8"
- Center to Center Faucet Hole Spacing: 8"
Product Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects. We will repair or replace any defective product, if the product is defective in material or workmanship at our discretion. No warranty is expressed or implied regarding damages resulting from consumer misuse.
*Faucets, drains and mirrors are not included.
We Also Recommend