$ 2,965.00 $ 4,492.00
You Save 33% ($ 1,527.00)
The Mykonos 72", double sink, Cinnamon vanity by James Martin Furniture features Birch solids with Birch veneers. Raised panel sides and door details provide a unique look in this beautiful furniture piece. Three doors, adorned with Antique Iron finish hardware, open to shelves and storage below. Three hide-away tip out top drawers offer even more storage space, along with two additional center drawers made up of one standard middle drawer and one double height bottom drawer. Matching decorative wood backsplash is included.
- Fully finished interior and exterior sealed with premium modified conversion varnish for superior moisture and UV resistance.
- Kiln-dried hardwood with 100% solid woodcarvings
- Optional designer backsplash included
- Oval sink is included with natural stone tops and comes attached
- Natural tops finished and sealed to prevent stains and water marks
- Antique Iron door and drawer pulls included
- Soft-close, under mount drawer glides and soft-close door hinges
- Construction Material: Birch & Catalpa
- Vanity Cabinet Color/Finish: Cinnamon
- Distressed Finish: Yes
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Soft Close Hinges: Yes
- Number of Drawers: 5
- Soft Close Slides: Yes
- Hardware Finish: Antique Iron
- No Assembly Required
- ADA Compliant: No
- Watersense Certified: No
- Vanity Height (Floor to Countertop): 35.25"
- Vanity Width: 72"
- Vanity Depth: 23.5"
- Vanity Weight (Including Top): 360lbs (+/- 20lbs depending on top)
- Cabinet Weight w/o Top: 181lbs
James Martin vanities come with the option of purchasing a vanity cabinet base without a countertop. The countertop choices come in either granite or marble. Granite is a hard, non-porous surface ideal for bathroom vanity countertops. Granite is resistant against heat, scratches and stains, mold and mildew. Marble countertops are porous stone, and give each vanity a unique look due to its natural veining. Marble requires slightly more maintenance than other stones but can last a life time with proper maintenance.
We recommend sealing granite stone every 6-12 months and marble every 3-6 months.
- Countertop Options: Absolute Black Rustic Granite, Carrara White Marble, Galala Beige Marble, Santa Cecilia Granite, No Countertop
- Backsplash Included: Yes
- Backsplash Material: Wood
The sink shapes vary by countertop material. The Arctic Fall Solid Surface top and the Quartz tops all come with rectangle sinks and the granite and marble tops come with oval sinks. (See spec sheet for exact dimensions)
- Number of Sinks: 2
- Overflow: Yes
- Drain Included: No
- Sink Installation Type : Under mount
- Sink Material : Porcelain
- Sink Back to Front: 10"
- Sink Width: 12"
- Sink Depth: 6"
- Center to Center Faucet Hole Spacing: 8"
Product Warranty:1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects. We will repair or replace any defective product, if the product is defective in material or workmanship at our discretion. No warranty is expressed or implied regarding damages resulting from consumer misuse.
*Faucets, drains and mirrors are not included.
The Mykonos Collection
Prepare your guests for a spa-like experience they will never forget. The Mykonos Collection is the premier of the ancient Greek style. With attentively crafted proportions and simply elegant lines, the details on this series are simplistic with a bold statement. Your guests will love the vanity with ample counter space. The cinnamon finish and rustic iron finish hardware make this vanity a one of a kind piece that is flawless in carving and aesthetics. Find the perfect vanity size to fit your bathroom and enjoy the poise of the Mykonos Collection. Add a flair of detailed precision to your bathroom space with the unique square wood carvings on the cabinetry. This collection is taken from the late California Mission period and incorporates a timeless feel. The Mykonos Collection offers simple and elegant features that enhance the look of any bathroom. Designed with attention to detail, this series is complete with catalpa veneers and birch solids. The purity of the architecture provides a calming retreat as you prepare for your daily task or relax in a warm and inviting bath.